Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fear, cynicism, madness.

I posted on M's page "With M's disappearance, I've lost faith in our fates. He gave me strength with this all started out, hell I thought he was going to figure out how to get all of us to punch out cthulhu(Figure of speech..though it fits..surprisingly well.) I wish there was something we all could do beyond run. Hell even The Great Old ones had enemies as strong as them in the Old gods. Why doesn't this Monster have ANYTHING that threatens his existence? I guess it's not right to believe we have a chance against him."
I didn't finish. I began a little miniature freak out..I wanted to start crying right there on the page...We're doomed guys..everyone of us runners is fucked. We have no God-damned chance against this fucking nightmare! why do we even try? All other Nightmares have supernatural enemies..What about US? WHAT ABOUT HIM! GOD DAMN THE FUCKERS ON SOMETHING AWFUL!

4 comments:

  1. Yo.
    First I would like to know just how old are you;
    Second: me and my friend are experiencing slendy at this moment, the beginning of this stalking. So I'd like to know if it's 2 people being paranoid like hell or all this stuff is real...

    Shit, just please, answer me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19.
    And I don't know what to tell you. It's the same question Morpheus posed Neo...Take your chances and hope you can believe its all a dream..or run like shit. Hell I'm not the guy you should be talking to, I've just started all this, You two...should try and walk away now before he fully becomes aware... or go to M's blog The Tutorial...I'm not the one to talk to man...I'm serious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know but.. we both read M's blog;
    walk away? I hope you don't mean running?
    ...
    If we see him close enough to be able to state it's 100% him we will start to run.. it's just that there is a lot we will leave behind if we run and that's a lot.
    It's just feeling we're living the same things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's possible but if you start saying your just being paranoid you might be able to get out man

    ReplyDelete