Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shouldn't be here

I don't know why I'm posting this. No one will believe me. Not even the Other Slender-stalked, they'll think I'm just pretending this is an ARG. Three months ago I found the fucker on a dare from a friend of mine, and I fell obsessively into the stories and blogs, and ideas, just like i did with Lovecraft. I loved the thought of a modern day Cosmic horror creature, so similar to NightGaunts, yet so very different...I would wake up..grab breakfast and go straight to studying Slendy...simply because he was fascinating. *shrug* Dumb Idea I guess. I made it two months before I first saw him. I thought maybe i was hallucinating or something, but...no, that god-damned cigarette is real..and came for me. I followed M's advice, the second time I saw him..I ran faster than I ever have before, leaving almost everything behind me, save my laptop, and a few books. It's..I feel like one of Lovecraft's characters, pursued by an unknowable..unstoppable force with an unknown reason for attacking us...I should have listened to my instincts and dropped the Slender shit after the first day.
Whatever..I don't fear Death, so if the fucking cigarette gets me, I won't be afraid of death, but whatever the hell he's got prepared for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment