Thursday, September 29, 2011

Alright I'm cool

Yeah..last night I had a miniature freak out. I guess i'm not as cold and apathetic as i though huh? Like the kid who swears he'd win a fight before he gets into one and is laid out. Damn Sorry to anyone who looks at these things, i'm not crazy..not yet at least, or not anymore than i was when this started.
 I should probably explain a few things about me. I just graduated from high-school, and was getting ready to go to college and be a lit major, minor in philosophy (yeah..I had no idea what i was gonna do for money). My Handle came about from a book I read a few years ago, called Idlewild. The main character..actually shared my fascination with thanatology and my love for Lovecraft, so when I made this, i decided why not? it's better than some generic name or using my own. Plus it sounds cool. Anyways..signing off Need some coffee and a good meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment